IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 | Asst. Professor Posts | 50+ Vacancies| Last Date: 03-12-2020 | Apply Online @ iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Madras invites application for the posts of Assistant Professor in various departments. The institute released new job notification (IITM/R/1/2020) for filling up 50+ vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ iitm.ac.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants seeking jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 03-12-2020.
Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Application only via online is accepted. Other mode of application will not be encouraged. Selection on the basis of Interview/ Test. More Details regarding IIT Job Notices, Admit Card, Result, Merit List will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of IIT Madras Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||03.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Assistant Professor Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ Ph.D in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Upper age Limit is 35 years.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for IIT Madras Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.iitm.ac.in
- Click ‘Advertisement No. IITM/R/1/2020 Dated November 4, 2020. for the post of Assistant Professor’ given under ‘Faculty Recruitment Portal’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through ‘Online Application’ link apply for above said posts.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.