IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021 | Stipendary Trainee, Work Assistant & Other Post | 337 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.05.2021 | Apply Online @ igcar.gov.in
IGCAR Recruitment 2021: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released recruitment notification [IGCAR/ 02/2021] to hire eligible Indian Citizens candidates for filling up 337 job vacancies in Kalpakkam. The above vacancies are assigned for the post of Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Stenographer, Driver, Security Grade, Work Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk, Technician & Canteen Attendant Posts. The IGCAR invites online application form only and it will be activated from 15.04.2021 to 14.05.2021. Applicant who wished to start their career with Central Govt job can use this chance and apply IGCAR Stipendiary trainee vacancy on or before the last date.
IGCAR will admit the candidates to various stages of recruitment process, the process includes personal interview, Preliminary test, trade test, skill test, written test, written driving test etc. based on their post. The online examination of group A & B will be held in many centres, in the online application form candidates must choose 3 centres. After applying online, candidates who are applied for Scientific Officer /E& D and Technical Officer/E need to send hard copy of the application form to the given address on or before 20.05.2021. More details of ICGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary job vacancy, upcoming notification, selection list, exam date, syllabus, result etc. will be available on the official website.
About IGCAR Kalpakkam
Indhira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research shortly IGCAR is India’s Premier nuclear research centre. It has been operating since 1971. It has located in Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu until now. They conduct research in the fields such as Atomic Energy, Material Physics, Nano-Sciences, Electronics and Instrumentation, Reactor Engineering and also Metallurgy. Presently there are more than two thousands of employees are working in the enterprise
Details of IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Advertisement No.||IGCAR/ 02/2021|
|Job Name||Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Stenographer, Driver, Security Grade, Work Assistant & Other Post|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date of the Application||15.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14.05.2021|
Job Vacancy Details of IGCAR Kalpakkam
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Officer /E/D||04|
|Technical Officer /E/C||42|
|Upper Division Clerk||08|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II||239|
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainees & Other Vacancies
- Applicant should possess Matriculation/ HSC/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.SC/ M.SC/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 14.05.2021)
- Applicant age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
|Name of the Post||Method of Selection|
|Scientific Officer E/D & Technical Officer E||Personal Interview|
|Technical Officer C||Written Test/ Personal Interview|
|Technician/ B||Preliminary Test/ Advanced Test/ Trade/ Skill Test|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Objective Written Test/ Stenography Skill Test|
|Upper Division Clerk||Objective Written Test/ Descriptive Written Test|
|Driver||Objective Written Test/ Driving Test|
|Security Grade||Physical Standard Test/ Physical Test Events/ Written Test|
|Work Assistant||Preliminary Test/ Advanced Test|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II||Written Test/ Personal Interview/ Merit list/ Preliminary Test/ Advanced Test/ Trade/ Skill Test|
- Check the notification for salary details.
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|Scientific Officer /E/D||Rs. 300|
|Technical Officer /E/C|
|Technician/ B||Rs. 100|
|Upper Division Clerk|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II||Rs. 100/200|
- Payment via online through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Person with Disabilities/ Ex-Service man/ Women.
- The online application from starts from 15.04.2021 to 14.05.2021.
- Applicant who are applied for Scientific Officer/ E & D & Technical Officer /E are required to send the hard copy of the application form to the given address on or before 20.05.2021.
- The address is: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam- 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply online for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “igcar.gov.in”
- In the News & Events section, the notification of Scientific/ Technical Officer, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Category-II and Administrative Posts will be displayed.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online application link is available on the official website.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Make the payment and then once check the details correctly.
- Finally click submit button.