Roles and Responsibilities ( Read JD well before you apply – Ensure that you fillfilling all requirements )
1.HR Head – Singapore , Hongkong
You will play a consultative role to the Board of Directors and laterally with other Business Leader on best HR Practices and drive all key talent agenda within the group.
Would this be a role for your next career?
- Playing a key role to oversee the full spectrum of HR generalist function and provide process improvement advises to strengthened and improve workflow efficiencies
- Build strong relations to stakeholders and provide advisory advice pertaining to talent management, performance management, succession planning and talent development, Aligning of HR Policies/processes
- Partake in total rewards strategy to craft appropriate compensation structure for the assigned business line so as to be internally equitable and externally competitive
- Partner with cross-functional teams in setting and delivering key priorities to drive results and unlock growth
- Partner with business leader on creating and embedding a High Performing and Heart-led culture through robust programs
- Ensuring ongoing efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance to local regulations.
- Managing of external HR-related vendors.
- Maintaining and updating company HR policies and procedures and systems
- Representing the business in HR related matters.
If you are someone with the following, apply
- Over 10 years of experience in a HR Leadership role in organizations
- Experience in the built environment and facilities management/MANUFACT. sectors would be an advantage NOT MUST
- Enterprising sprit with a desire to go beyond what is expect of the role to support the talent agenda of the business.
- Ability to think of the box and drive to bring improvements to the existing HR Process
- A recognized Masters degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Management or any other equivalent qualifications acceptable by the business (e.g. IHRP SP, SPHR).
2. Senior HR Manager – Jurong Islands – Singapore
Recruitment & Selection
Compensation & Benefits (salary review, variable bonus, market adjustment)
Staff Attrition monitoring and intervention needs
Local source of expertise on employment legislation, practice and trends
Counsel line managers
Implementation of HR programs
HR Policy interpretation
Absence reporting and management, (partnering with line)
Exit interview, trend analysis and reporting
Candidates for Senior HR Manager need to possess:
Masters Degree in Business or HR related discipline with at least 7-10 years of HR Generalist experience with HRCI/IHRP credentials
Proven track record of HR business partnering with and delivering value to a high performing and highly demanding
Experience in working for significant multinational organisations
Strong business acumen with a clear focus on delivering solutions and insightful advice on people and business issues
3. Executive / Senior Executive -HR – Hongkong & Malaysia
Ensure Job Requisition are furnished by stakeholders and approved for Shared Service team hiring
Oversee full process of recruitment & life-cycles including sourcing, assessment, selection, offering to on-boarding
through Applicant Tracking System
Provide support to hiring managers in interviews and assist in decision on candidate outcomes
Ensure new hires are successfully on-boarded and are well-inducted into the company
Responsible in areas of manpower performance & conduct management, development, retention & succession to
Design and roll-out effective employee communication plan that allow HR to reach out to employees
Collate and analyses HR related data to support key business decisions
Review of HR processes and procedures for compliance and relevance.
Masters Degree in Business or HR related discipline with at leas 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience with HRCI/IHRP credentials
Desired Candidate Profile – We have attached Job Specifications , kindly refer , most of employers insisting Masters ( with good academic throughout of career progression ) + IHRP or HRCI certifications which is must for all positions , only those who willing to pursue or capable of acquire such global certification with in 2/3 months are need to apply , also willing to study Mandarin ( local Language) if required as per co standards ( Read JD well before you apply )
Perks and Benefits – Excellent salary for deserved candidates with good academic + Experience + Certifications
Very recent certified holders are having advantage , certified license holders after September 2020
Role: HR Manager
Industry Type: Other
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
PG: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations