GCRI Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Post | 86 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.04.2021 | Download Application Form @ gcriindia.org
GCRI Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the vacant posts in GCRI, the full form of GCRI is Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI). The institute recently released an advertisement on 27.03.2021 for the recruitment of Teaching, Non-Teaching & Senior Resident for the following posts. The posts such as Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Surgical Oncology, Gynae Oncology, Radiology, Junior Resident, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Legal Officer, Laboratory Technician etc. Nearly 86, vacancies are allotted for the above said Gujarat Government jobs. Qualified candidates may apply this GCRI vacancy through offline mode only, the application form is available on the official website. The last date to send the filled application form along with relevant document should reach the office on 15.04.2021.
Those candidates who are interested in this GCRI recruitment should possess their educational qualification in a recognized University. GCRI recruitment process should be based on candidate’s performance on the personal interview. The selected applicant should place at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad with required salary. Candidates should send their application form with required relevant documents otherwise it will be outrightly rejected. More details of GCRI India recruitment 2021, full form, selection list, result etc will be available on the official website. The direct link to download GCRI government job notification and application form link is given below.
Details of GCRI India Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Job Name||Teaching, Non-Teaching & Senior Resident|
|Notification Released Date||27.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.04.2021|
GCRI India Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for GCRI Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies
- Candidate should hold Bachelor’s Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBBS/ MD/ DNB/ M.CH/ M.S/ D.M/ PH.D in a relevant field from a concerned University.
- Check the notification for more details,
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Teaching||Up to 43 years/ 45 years|
|Non-Teaching||Not more than 35 years/ 43 years|
|Senior Resident||Not more than 45 years|
- Based on interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Teaching||Rs. 68,900 to Rs. 2,18,200|
|Non-Teaching||As per rules|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 66,000|
- Candidates should send the filled application to the given address through post/courier/ by hand on or before 15.04.2021.
- The address is: The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
How to apply for GCRI Recruitment 2021
- Frist go to the official website “gcriindia.org”
- In the employment section the notification is displayed.
- Click the required notification and application form.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Fill the details correctly and then send it to the given address.
- The address details are given above in apply mode section.
- Before sending the application form once check the details correctly.