Do you want to start a financial trading and investment business? Edelweiss is one of the market leaders when it comes to financial brokerage business in India. With over two decades of experiences and 277 offices spread across 122 Indian cities, Edelweiss is a brand name you can always rely on. Let us now see how to open an Edelweiss franchise, cost of investment, how much area do you require for opening an Edelweiss trading and investment office, what are the eligibility criteria and so on.
Why choose Edelweiss franchise for your financial investments business?
- As already stated above, with its reach extended all over India, Edelweiss is a well known brand name. With over eleven thousand satisfied users, Edelweiss partner programme is a great platform for selling financial instruments and run an investment and trading brokerage business.
- With Edelweiss franchise, you can get multiple asset classes and financial products under a single umbrella. For example, you can deal in mutual funds, insurance, housing loans, fixed income assets and many more.
- You can train with leading financial research analysts and experts every quarter, and provide your clients with intraday calls, investment ideas, thematic research, and live market commentary.
- Edelweiss Traders Lounge, mobile application, and other state-of-the-art platforms empower you with the right technology to grow your financial products and services business.
What does Edelweiss franchise mean for your clients?
As an Edelweiss franchisee, you can get your clients’ SIP registered within 7 days without any paperwork through Aadhar based authentication.You can service clients on the go – anytime, anywhere! Plus, the online transaction facility and mobile application are there for your clients.
Edelweiss Franchise Eligibility Criteria: Who can be an Edelweiss partner?
- In order to be a partner of Edelweiss, you must have the experience of working as a Main Broker, Sub-broker, Remisier, Mutual Fund Distributor, Insurance Advisor, Financial Planner, or as an Employee of an existing Broker / Sub-broker, for a period no less than two years. You must also have a good reputation and track record in your financial (or any other) business.
- You must be an Authorise Person or AP by SEBI or Exchanges, through Edelweiss.
- A valid NISM certificate in Capital markets and Equity and Currency Derivatives Segment is essential if you want to be an Edelweiss franchise and start your financial products and services business.
- You must have GST registration.
- You must have up-to-date knowledge of the by-laws of the stock exchanges, commodity exchanges, SEBI, FMC, and derivative segments.
Edelweiss Franchise Cost: Investment and area requirements, necessary infrastructure
If you have your own office and staff, the cost of Edelweiss Franchise begins from just 2 lakhs, making it an excellent low-cost franchise opportunity. The cost for acquiring the office by purchase or by lease or rent is not included in this calculation. The minimum area requirement for an Edelweiss franchise office is 250 square feet. You will also have to keep in mind the ease of access of your premise by the clients or investors; hence, an office located in the ground or first floor is an ideal one. Basic facilities like drinking water, air conditioning, beverages etc. have to be provided. Also, please note that the premise must exclusively be used for marketing Edelweiss products and have the staff and infrastructure to manage at least ten clients.