Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 3366 | Last Date 03.11.2021 | Download RRCER Recruitment Notification @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. New job notification [Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2020-21] has been released by RRC ER regarding Apprentice posts. RRCER is going to fill up 3366 vacancies in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. Candidates who want to get Railway Jobs kindly make the online registration from 04.10.2021 and link not yet activated. As per the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 03.11.2021.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification & RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Apply Online link is available @ www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking 10th pass jobs/ ITI Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. RRC ER Apprentice selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification and shortlisted aspirants will undergo apprenticeship training at Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. More details of www.er.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, RRCER New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2020-21|
|Job Location||Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04.10.2021 (10.00 AM)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||03.11.2021 (6.00 PM)|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 3366 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Division wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Division||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th Std/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- RRC ER Apprentice selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of RRC ER
- Click “Notice Board” find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentice for Training (2020-2021)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.