As expected, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana ( PMMSY) along with e Gopala App for farmers on 10th September 2020. E Gopala is a flagship program of the Government for the development of the agricultural sector in the country. However, the Prime Minister said that the launched e Gopala App is for the Farmers’ benefit across the nation. The main objective of the E Gopala App is to assist the farmers in generating extra income.
This scheme aims to empower the farmers by providing information about raising cattle such as vaccination, insemination, sales, purchase of livestock, etc.
e Gopala App Download, Complete Details of E-Gopala Mobile App, Features, Benefits
In this article, we explain to you about the e Gopala App Download, Complete Details and Features of the E-Gopala Mobile App, and the Benefits of the App.
How to Download e Gopala App
Let us look at the procedure to download the e Gopala App to our Android Mobile Devices.
- Visit the Google Play Store on Your Mobile.
- In the Play Store, enter the E Gopala App Download on the Mobile.
- It opens up the E Gopala App on the Mobile Screen.
- Now, Click on the Install on the following App.
- The app will install and get downloaded on your mobile screen.
NOTE : The app is now available on Google Play Store to Download
E Gopala App User Registration – How to Register Guide
- First of all, make sure you have downloaded and installed the e gopala app on your android Smartphone.
- Now, you need to click on the app icon to start the app
- You will see this, initially:
- Then, you will be taken to another page, which looks like this:
- First time users, need to click on “Register Here” for registration
- Then, click on “Accept” to accept terms and conditions & then select your State, District, Tehsil & Village.
- Then provide your Name, Date of Birth, Gender,Mobile Number & Complete Address.
- After entering all these details, click on “Save”
- Now, you will get OTP on the mobile number you gave. Once OTP is received, enter it in the space provided. Now, your account will be created.
You will see this in your Dashboard:
Complete Details of E-Gopala Mobile App
Let us see the complete details of the recently announced E-Gopala Mobile App.
- The e-Gopala App launched along with the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Samapa Yojana (PMMSY) on 10 September 2020.
- The objective of this app is to increase the income of farmers through innovative methods.
- Using this app, farmers can increase their income through livestock.
- Prime Minister Narendra has tweeted that the E Gopala App is a comprehensive breed improvement market and digital platform for the farmers.
- The E Gopala App allows farmers to access different services.
Features of e Gopala Mobile App
Let us see the key features of the E Gopala app dedicated to the farmers in India.
- E Gopala is a digital app dedicated to farmers across the country.
- The app is designed for farmers to sell their products directly online.
- This is an innovative solution for farmers who raise cattle and to increase animal productivity.
- Through E Gopala, the farmers can make purchase sale of disease-free germplasm in all forms.
- The various options available in the app are “Pashu Poshan”, “Ayurvedic Veternity Medicine”, “My Pashu Aadhaar”,”Pashu bazaar” etc.
Benefits of E Gopala Mobile App
Let us have a look at the benefits the farmers derive from the E Gopala App.
- It encourages digital literacy in farmers.
- It enables farmers to enhance their income-generating opportunities.
- It reduces third party interference and helps in smooth and transparent transactions.
- Using this app, farmers can get information about artificial insemination, animal first aid, vaccination, etc.
- Farmers can also avail of the information such as due dates for animal vaccination, pregnancy diagnosis, etc.
- However, farmers will also get knowledge about government schemes, campaignings, etc.
e Gopala App Download FAQ
Who has made the official announcement about the e-Gopala App for farmers?
The e-Gopala App was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 September 2020 along with PMMSY Scheme.
What is the objective of the e-Gopala App announced by the Government?
The objective of the E-Gopala App is to increase the income of the farmers in the country.
Can the farmers get the information related to the government schemes related to the farming and cattle breeding on the app?
Yes, the Farmers can get information about the Government’s schemes related to Cattle breeding, vaccination, etc.
Can the farmers make the sales and purchases of livestock using the E Gopala App?
Yes, the farmers can make the sales and purchases of livestock using E Gopala App.