CUTN Recruitment 2021 | Field Investigator & Research Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Interview Date 15.01.2021 | Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment Notification @ cutn.ac.in
CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamilnadu has planned to conduct the walk in interview at Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu on 15.01.2021. It invites young and talented applicants. It is going to fill up 04 vacancies in Thiruvarur. Recently it has released the Central University of Tamilnadu recruitment advertisement for Field Investigator & Research Assistant Posts. As per the CUTN notification, these vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Aspirants who are seeking govt jobs in Tamilnadu may attend the interview on 15th Jan 2021.
Before attend the interview candidates should send a copy of their CV through email to firstname.lastname@example.org within ten days of this advertisement. CUTN recruitment application form and CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment notification is available in official website. CUTN recruitment process will be based on their performance in the interview. Selected candidates will be placed at CUTN, Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu. Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents including their dissertation/ thesis (if any) for the interview. More details of CUTN vacancy, upcoming Central University of Tamilnadu notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Central University of Tamil Nadu shortly CUTN was founded by Government of India, through an Act of Parliament in 2009. It has been providing education since 2009. The college campus is located in Thiruvarur until now. Presently, the campus is situated around area of 500 acres. Presently, 1000 students are studying in the college. The college provide courses such as Integrated M.Sc., Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes.
Details of CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamilnadu|
|Job Name||Field Investigator & Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur, Tamilnadu|
|Walk in interview date||15.01.2021|
CUTN Vacancy Details
- As per the CUTN notification, overall 04 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for CUTN Field Investigator & Research Assistant Vacancy
- Field Investigator: Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Human Rights/ Developmental Studies/ Gender Studies/ Economics/ Public Health/ any relevant social sciences.
- Research Assistant: PhD/ MPhil/ Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Human Rights/ Developmental Studies/ Gender Studies/ Economics/ Public Health/ any relevant social sciences.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- CUTN recruitment process will be based on their performance in the
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|15.01.2021||Check Advt||Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Central University of Tamil Nadu|
How to Download CUTN Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Field Investigators in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) funded Research Project & Advertisement for the post of Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) funded Research Project”, click on the advertisement.
- CUTN notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|