Position: Credit Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Years of Experience: 5 years above
Education: Bachelors degree (Minimum)
We believe our families are the most important people in our lives. We believe that our work should speak for itself and we believe that everyone should be given a chance to succeed and grow. We also believe there is no substitute for hard work and that when we falter, we get up and do it again. We come to work with one singular goal and that is to create jobs and provide clean energy in America. We believe in talking less and executing as per our clients timeline. Do you see yourself thriving in an entrepreneurial culture and spending time with disciplined business warriors? If so then we invite you to read on.
We are an AI driven small business lending and investment platform company that has an immediate full-time opportunity for an operations driven executive who will help our company in improving processes in portfolio management, originations, collections, asset management and maintaining world class standards in servicing credit files on our customers. Come join our mission and make your mark with our outstanding people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and verify financial information provided by existing borrowers and loan applicants
- Evaluate the level of risk for individual transactions and provide credit recommendations
- Underwriting, processing and closing conventional, SBA 504, SBA 7(a) and USDA B&I loans for US based customers
- Develop appropriate analyses that includes assumptions
- Regular credit memo preparation for current and new loan applicants
- Assisting the Chief Lending Officer in marketing and presentation of credit memos to potential investors and loan participants
- Query national resources to manage risk on all asset types within existing portfolio
- Year-end reporting and maintaining credit files as per FDIC and SBA guidelines
- Monitoring and administering construction loans, including monitoring the budget, review of third-party reports and funding draws timely
- Monitoring assigned loan portfolio performance and properly assigning risk ratings
- Regular credit updates for assigned loans
- Possibility to travel with short notice to physically inspect collateral properties
- Perform any additional requirement, tasks and duties outside of his/her scope of work as deemed necessary by the Chief Credit Officer or Management.
- Ensure the standards required by law and by Management are maintained at all times in all areas of operations
- Changes in business may require alterations to this Job Description.
- Candidates with prior experience with JLL, CBRE, Knight Frank or Savils will be given priority.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Real Estate Management or any related field with outstanding academic performance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in analyzing commercial real estate, preferably with a background in Hospitality, Senior Care/Assisted Living Facility and Renewable Energy
- Skilled in using Excel and Word
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-national environment
- Thinks outside the box, problem solver and quick thinker
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Exemplary communication skills in both written and verbal
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Corporate Banking
UG: B.A in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization