To provide engineering services focused on the design and creation of developing and deploying Computer Vision/Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence technology and applications that are required for fulfilling mission.
- Creating, designing and implementing complex sensor network system/algorithm data into computer vision systems.
- Designing algorithms and experiments to improve existing computer vision models focusing on tracking capabilities and object detection.
- Designing system architecture from the ground up alongside engineers from related disciplines.
- Collaborating with hardware, back-end, embedded, and software teams.
- Perform system engineering functions and participate in performing autonomous system development-related technical management.
- Participate in system engineering work budgeting and structuring
- Interact with and support the Program Office and Operations when required, in terms of providing technical advice regarding the interaction with Partners and/or Suppliers
- See to the establishment of development specifications, their approval and their associated requirement traceability
- Participate in design reviews at sub-system levels with a view to reaching improved system technical solutions to achieve desired product competitive advantages
- Participate in development and system testing and evaluation-related Integration Verification and Validation (IVV) activities (at LRU, CI and GCS system levels); see to system testing, product evaluations and product qualification activities
- See to the establishment and proper maintenance of product documentation, perform supplier contract and technical documentation review and improvement actions
- Participate in the establishment and refinement of the Quality Management System and the associated Configuration Management principles.
- Perform self-study and technical experimentation so as to remain competent, to grow personal competencies while supporting vision and mission.
- Comply with company statutory regulations and rules
- Participate in company health and safety initiatives to make the workplace safe and efficient.
Role: Software Developer
Functional Area: IT Software – Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/ContractualRole CategoryProgramming & Design
Location: Dubai/ UAE
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization