Job Description / Responsibilities
Everything is Content if Content is Everything for You!
If words are your friends, and you love researching then reach out to us.
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product (online courses) descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
**What You’ll Be Doing: **
* Conducting in-depth research on industry-related (mental health) topics
* Developing content for blogs, articles, product (online courses) descriptions, social media, and the company website
* Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
* Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
* Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
* Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
* Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
* Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
**What You’ll Need to Succeed: **
* Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
* Proven content writing or copywriting experience (at least 1 year)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Efficiency in writing PR articles
* Working knowledge of content management systems
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to handle multiple projects
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Effective communication skills
* Portfolio of published articles will be a plus
Role: IT/Technical Content Developer
Industry Type: Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Content Development
UG :B.A in Communication
We are Healingclouds, a global platform that offers online mental wellbeing and therapy sessions anytime, anywhere. We are on a mission to make Mental Healthcare – Affordable and Accessible!
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for passionate talent from all parts of the world to join us.
Being in the mental health space, the well-being of our people comes first. We recognize the value of our team and strive to provide a competitive package as well as remote & flexible working. Through opportunities, development, and support, we empower every employee to achieve their career goals, and beyond.
We are on an exciting journey – and you could be a part of it! Visit the “Jobs” section for more details on our current openings.
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates