Roles and Responsibilities
- Manufacture of spare parts for production moulds and machines.
- Operate lathe, milling, surface grinding, and drilling machines, spark erosion, wire cutting & milling machines.
- Repair of all workshop machineries.
- Should have knowledge in mould maintenance of Press & Thermoforming moulds
- Welding – MS and SS
- Mechanical maintenance of plastic forming, aluminium forming, and paper napkin, core winding and aluminium foil re-rolling machines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Age 26-40 years old
Experience in the following:
1. Operating and programming CNC/ VMC machine (Milling, wire cutting & spark erosion machines)
2. Should have knowledge in programming in both software & manual
3. Should have experience in Delcam software
4. Should have experience in making drawings in Auto cad (2D & 3D)
5. Should have experience in operating machines with FANUC series
6. Should have experience in making mould parts and Logos
7. Knowledge in Thermoforming, Extruder, Rewinder, and Press machine
8. Troubleshooting and repair.
Rovin – 7305068438
Industry Type: Industrial Products, Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
UG: B.A in Vocational Course