CMERI Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate/ Assistant & other Posts | 31 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Date: 16.12.2020 & 17.12.2020 | Download Application Form@ cmeri.res.in
CMERI Recruitment 2020: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) has recently published recruitment notification [Ad.no: 04/ 2020]. CMERI is going to filling up 31 vacancies for the post of SRF, JRF, PROJECT ASSOCIATE, PROJECT ASSISTANT & CSIR-UGC JRF(NET) under various project . Qualified candidate may attend Walk-in interview on 16.12.2020 & 17.12.2020. Job vacancy location will be at Durgapur and salary is Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000. Candidate who seeks for Engineering jobs can use this opportunity.
The appointment will be based on co- terminus in nature, and the tenure can be extended based on their performance. The selection process will be walk-in interview and the process may continue till late evening/next day, so candidates are advised to come prepared accordingly with their own cost. At that time of interview candidate can select English/ Hindi language and they should produce No Objection Certificate for engaged in any of the CSIR project. The selected candidates will have opportunity of hands-on training/exposure of working under different R&D projects at state-of-the-art Laboratories. The diploma graduate candidates can also apply this post.
Details of CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)|
|Advertisement No.||04/ 2020|
|Job Name||SRF, JRF, PROJECT ASSOCIATE, PROJECT ASSISTANT & CSIR-UGC JRF(NET)|
|Notification Released Date||08.12.2020|
|Walk-In Interview Date||16.12.2020 & 17.12.2020|
CSIR- CMERI Durgapur Vacancy
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for JRF Durgapur Vacancies
- Candidate must have completed Diploma/ Postgraduate/ B.E/ B.TECH/ M.E/M.TECH in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
- For JRF/ CSIR-UGC JRF(NET) – 28 years.
- For Project Associate – 35 years.
- For SRF– 32 years.
- For Project Assistant- 50 years.
CSIR-CMERI Salary Details
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Project JRF||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 31,000|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000|
|CSIR-UGC JRF(NET)||Rs. 31,000|
- Date: 16.12.2020 & 17.12.2020.
- Time: Reporting time 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Venue: CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI), Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
Steps to apply CMERI Durgapur Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website ”cmeri.res.in”
- In the homepage, click Careers-> Vacancies to find the notification of WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR PROJECT- SRF / JRF / PROJECT ASSOCIATE / PROJECT ASSISTANT / CSIR-UGC JRF(NET).
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the details correctly, candidate may attend the walk-in interview on the above-mentioned dates.
- Download the notification for more details.