- Lead the Data Strategy of the firm with comprehensive view of Data and its impact on future business
- Enable Digital Transformation of the firm with Data as the key to its success.
- Data intelligence & governance, customer journey data and insights to help marketing automation and lead conversions.
- Liaise with Technology team for creating Data driven technology transformation roadmap with API driven digital economy.
- Execution of the CEO’s vision for building a Digital bank of the future.
- Complete ownership of Data in the company and it’s implications.
- Lead regulatory and other compliance related change from time to time.
Required Candidate profileRequired Candidate profile
- Overall 15 – 20 years of experience with 2+ years of experience as Chief Data Officer
- Past experience of a successful Digital Transformation Program is a plus
- Investment Banking or Digital Consumer Banking industry experience preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Perks and Benefits Perks and Benefits Family Visa, Medical Insurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Senior Management
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization