Our client is looking to hire Chef de Partie for their Australian Resort.
The Chef de Partie (CDP) reports to the Head Chef/Sous Chef as rostered. The CDP will work with other staff and third parties as required in the provision of the services below.
The Chef de Partie will:
- Be responsible for working in a way which contributes to the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of the day to day operations of the kitchen in accordance with our client standards, policies and procedures
- Be responsible for food preparation and cooking during service
- Other duties from time to time as directed
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and well maintained
- Ensure appropriate stock rotation in keeping with food safe practices
- Ensure the high standard of presentation and quality of all menu items
- Ensure incident reports and maintenance requests are acted upon in a timely and appropriate manner
Must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare a variety of food styles in a commercial kitchen
- Ability to maintain a high level of food preparation
- Ability to manage stock rotation and safe food handling practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Decision making skills
Staff reporting directly to the Chef de Partie:
- Cook (as rostered)
- Kitchen Hand (as rostered)
- Appropriate trade qualifications and relevant industry experience
- A current Australian or International drivers licence Western Australian C Class Drivers Licence or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Accommodation & Meals provided onsite
- Skilled candidates will be sponsored for Visa
- Full use of onsite facilities
- Great place to save plenty of money
If you feel that you possess the required skills and experience for this position, we would like to hear from you.
Note: Candidates will need to create self-video to show skills, i.e. cutting, plating up, explaining the ingredients and techniques. Please forward the video at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role: Chef De Partis
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Food & Beverage
UG: Diploma in Hotel Management