On 02/12/2020, Central Bank of India has announced the Counselor FLC Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 2 Counselor FLC Posts Vacancies at centralbankofindia.co.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Central Bank of India Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the Central Bank of India Counselor FLC Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Counselor FLC|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha|
|Last Date to Apply||18/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the psot: Counselor FLC
a. Essential: (i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
b. Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
3. Experience / Other eligibility criteria: Essential:
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Scale-II & above for FLCs.
(vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
4. Contract Period, Amount And Other Travelling Expenses: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
5. Contract Amount And Other Travelling Expenses: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 15,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-opted retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 15,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per revised rate Rs. 300/- per day and travelling expenses to be paid on actual basis.
6. Job Profile: These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI/Counselor-FLCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI/FLC
(a) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
(b) In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
(c) Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office , Second Floor, CSI Building, Pulimoodu , M.G Road, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala –695001
Selection Procedure :
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply :
1 Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 18.12.2020. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Address the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLC on contract” to Varkala/Chenganur Block and should addressed to Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office , Second Floor, CSI Building, Pulimoodu , M.G Road, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala –695001
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central Bank of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.