CDIT Recruitment 2020 | Project Staff Posts | Total Vacancies 23 | Last Date 07.11.2020 | CDIT Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Notification @ www.cdit.org
CDIT Recruitment 2020: Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) invites online application from eligible aspirants for temporary engagement on consolidated pay in various projects. There are 23 vacancies are assigned for Project Staff Posts i.e. PHP Developer, JAVA Developer, Android Programmer, UI / UX Developer, Graphic Designer / 2D Animator, Technical Writer, Content Developer & Software Test Engineer posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs those candidates kindly submit the application via www.careers.cdit.org on or before 07.11.2020.
The period of engagement will be initially for a short term, which may be extended upto one year as per the requirement. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Thiruvananthapuram. More details of CDIT vacancy, upcoming CDIT Thiruvananthapuram Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CDIT Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT)|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.C-DIT/HR-01/2020|
|Job Name||PHP Developer, JAVA Developer, Android Programmer, UI / UX Developer, Graphic Designer / 2D Animator, Technical Writer, Content Developer & Software Test Engineer|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram [Kerala]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||07.11.2020|
CDIT Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 23 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|UI / UX Developer||01|
|Graphic Designer / 2D Animator||01|
|Software Test Engineer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CDIT Project Staff vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ Diploma/ Degree/ M.A/ MCJ or PG/ M.Phil /Ph.D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply CDIT Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cdit.org.
- Click “Career->Notifications” find the advertisement “ C-DIT/HR-01/2020 dated 23.10.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- Then enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.