CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021| Project Manager, Project Engineer & Other Posts | 53 Vacancies | Last Date: 07.01.2021 | Apply Online @ cdac.in
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification [Advt. No. CDAC(T)/RCT/04/2020]. CDAC expects online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 53 live vacancies of various projects. CDAC Trivandrum has assigned this job openings for the post of Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Assistant and Project Technician posts. Also Diploma job seekers are eligible to apply for this CDAC jobs. The Last date to submit online application is 07.01.2021.
Eligible candidates can register themselves through online from 23.12.2020 to 07.01.2020 at www.cdac.in. CDAC is going to recruit candidates on contract basis. Candidates who searching for Engineering jobs may apply for these project positions. Candidates must have experience in relevant fields. Applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number throughout the recruitment process of CDAC. Appointments will be at Delhi, Jammu and Kerala for 1 year. Above discussed details are taken from official notification of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram that dated on 23.12.2020.
Details of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Advertisement No.||CDAC (T)/ RCT/ 04/ 2020|
|Job Name||Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Technician|
|Job Location||Delhi, Jammu & Kerala|
|Salary||Rs. 14100 to Rs. 64000|
|Notification Released Date||23.12.2020|
|Online Application Available from||23.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||07.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Hardcopy of Online Application||14.01.2021|
CDAC Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Engineer & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Diploma/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Candidates should be below 30 years/ 32 years/ 33 years/ 34 years/ 35 years/ 41 years/ 42 years/ 45 years.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Selection will be based on written test/ online test and subsequent interview.
- Project Manager & Project Engineer Category – Rs. 590 for male candidates and Rs. 295 for female candidates.
- Project Assistant & Project Technician – Rs. 295 for male candidates and Rs. 118 for female candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- Apply through online and send the hard copy of filled online application by post.
- Apply @ cdac.in.
- Send the hard copy of filled application along with essential documents to office of CDAC.
Steps to apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancies
- Go to official website cdac.in.
- Pick “Careers”, find & click Ref. CDAC(T)/RCT/04/2020 dated 23/12/2020.
- Notification will open, read it & verify qualification.
- To apply, click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Fill the form with utmost care.
- Submit and take a hardcopy of filled application form.
- Send the filled application form along with other documents to prescribed address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|