CBRI Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 107 | Last Date 30.11.2020 | Download Notification @ www.cbri.res.in
CBRI Recruitment 2020: CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee announced new job notification for the recruitment of Project Associate, Project Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant & JRF Posts. It is going to fill 107 vacancies in this CBRI Roorkee recruitment. Qualified candidates who are searching in Uttarakhand can use this chance. The last date to submit the CBRI application is 30.11.2020. Candidates can apply for CBRI Recruitment Notification are available at the official website www.cbri.res.in.
The engagement is on tenure basis, further extended as per the requirement. Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Ph.D/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ B.Arch from the recognized university. Selection on the basis of Interview. Candidate’s age limit should be 35 to 50 years for this recruitment. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance at the time of Interview. More Details of CBRI Recruitment 2020, CBRI Vacancy 2020, CBRI Jobs etc.. CBRI will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of CBRI Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee|
|Advertisement Number||CSIR – CBRI – 2 / 2020|
|Job Name||Project Associate, Project Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant & JRF|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||107|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30.11.2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR – Central Building Research Institute JRF & Other Posts 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Project Associate-I/ II||81|
|Senior Administrative Assistant||02|
|Principal Project Associate||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CBRI Project Assistant Posts:
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ B.Arch from the recognized university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
Interview Process for CBRI Jobs:
- Candidates are free to take their interview either in Hindi/ English as a medium of conversation.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates reaching the venue after the scheduled time for document verification/ Interview will not be allowed to enter the premises of institute.
- For Project Associate- 35 years.
- Project Assistant- 50 years.
- Senior Administrative Assistant- 40 years.
Selection Process for CBRI Assistant Jobs:
- It will organize walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Apply Mode for CSIR Central Building Research Institute Vacancy 2020:
- Application via Online mode is accepted.
Steps to Apply for CSIR-CBRI Jobs 2020
- Go to official website cbri.res.in
- Find the Notifications link and click on “Recruitments” in it.
- Search for the notification Advt. No. CSIR-CBRI-02/2020 and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.