Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Officer Posts | Total Vacancy 220 | Last Date 15.12.2020 | Apply Online @ canarabank.com
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020: Canara Bank invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Specialist Officer posts in various disciplines i.e (Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst, Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst & Others). As per the Canara bank recruitment 2020 notification, this 220 vacancies is allocated for above said post. Applicants who are seeking in Canara Bank can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should apply online for the above said Canara Specialist Officer Vacancy on or before 15.12.2020. Applicants can start apply from 25.11.2020. You may download the Canara Bank recruitment 2020 application form and notification @ canarabank.com
Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Short Listing/ Test/ Group Discussion/ interview for Canara Bank Jobs 2020. The candidates who are shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents. Aspirants must have full fill the desired educational qualification. Selection is on the basis of rank lists drawn based on the total marks calculated. On-line Test, GD and Interview will be held at identified centers for Canara bank Data Analyst Vacancy 2020. Applicants currently serving in Government Sector should apply through proper channel. More details of Canara Ba, latest jobs, syllabus, call letter, result and etc. are available in Canara Bank careers.
About CANARA Bank
CANARA Bank is a public sector bank which provides banking and financial services in India. The bank has been functioning since 1906. Headquarter has been located in the city Bangalore, Karnataka until now. The bank provides services such as investment banking, consumer banking, commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, pensions, mortgages and credit cards. Presently, there are more than 50 thousand employees are working in the bank around India.
Details of Canara Bank Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Job Name||Specialist Officer i.e (Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst, Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst & Others)|
|Starting Date for submission of Application||25.11.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online application||15.12.2020|
Vacancy Details of Canara Bank Administrator Jobs 2020:
- As per the notification, 220 vacancies are allocated for above said specialist Jobs.
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||05|
|Developer / Programmer||25|
|Information Security Analyst||04|
|Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers||02|
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||02|
|Data Mining Expert||02|
|OFSS Techno Functional||05|
|Base 24 Administrator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Manager & Other Posts
- Candidates must have completed(B.E./ B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech)/ Post Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ Degree in Law/ BA/ MA / BSc / MSc in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Canara Bank Online Test Pattern:
- Online Examination for Specialist Posts will be on January/ February 2021 (tentative)
- Canara Bank Online Test will be of 150 Questions for 200 Marks.
- The timing will be of 2 hours.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
Examination Centers for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Written Test 2020:
- Bank will be holding online written test at Ahmedabad, Bareily, Baroda, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur and Vishakhapatnam.
- Applicants should have 01-05 experience in relevant field.
|Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst||20-30 years|
|Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst, Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers, Cyber Forensic Analyst, Data Mining Experts, OFSAA Administrator, OFSS Techno Functional, Base 24 Administrator, Storage Administrator, Middleware Administrator, Data Analyst, Manager & Senior Manager, Manager||22-35 years|
|Senior Manager||25-38 years|
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Canara Bank will select the applicants on the basis of Short Listing/ Test/ Group Discussion/ interview.
Mode of Application:
- You can submit online application only.
- SC/ST/PWBD- Rs.100+GST
- All Others- Rs. 600+ GST
- Candidates required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website.
How to apply Latest Canara Bank Jobs 2020
- Go to official website www.canarabank.com.
- Click “Careers” select “recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Project – 2/2020 – Specialist Officers & Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Online Application Portal will be live from 25.11.2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.