On 12/11/2020, Calicut University has announced the Principal Jobs in Calicut/Kozhikode for M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for Various Principal Posts Vacancies at universityofcalicut.info. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Calicut University Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the Calicut University Principal Jobs in Calicut/Kozhikode details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Company Name||Calicut University|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||11/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
No:1251/ASST― G3-DSFC/2018/Admn. Online applications are invited for preparing ranklist for the post of Principals on contract basis in the Calicut University Teacher Education Centres for B.Ed course, to fill the existing vacanry (CUTEC Poomala, Sulthan Bathery) and arising vacancies
1. Post Name: Principal on Contract
a) Postgraduate degree in Arts/ Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
b) M.Ed degree with ininimum 55% marks.
c) Ph.D in Education or in any pedagogic subject offered in the institution.
d) Eight years of teaching experience in a Secondary Teacher Education lnstitution.
3. Desirable: Diploma/ Degree in Educational Admininstration or Educational Leadership.
4. Salary: Rs 28,000/- (Consolidated amount without D.A and any other allowances)
Selection Procedure :
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed by email/over phone (land/mobiie phone) and also in the website.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are requested to submit their application through the University website on or before 11/12/2020. The application form is available in the University website wuw.uoc.ac.in. The details are furnished below:
2. The existing and arising vacancies for the posts mentioned above will be filled up from the rank lists prepared on the basis of this and the University will take appropriate decisions on the engagement of candidates from the ranklists to fill up the vacancies reported and those which may arise in the future. The candidates should furnish details of their qualification and experience, if any, in the online application form.
3. The candidates short listed for interview should produce the certificates and testimonials in original, proof of their age, qualification. experience and community.
4. Candidates possessing degrees from other Universities in Kerala and outside should also produce Equivalency Certificate issued by the University of Calicut. In case original certificates are not submitted for verification, the candidate shall lose his/her claim to be considered for selection interview.
5. Appointment on deputation basis will not be considered. University will not pay any TADA to candidates for attending the interview.