Job Role : Business Development Manager – BFSI software solutions
Location : Dubai / Bengaluru / Mumbai
Looking for an experienced & passionate Business Development person to help us build our customer portfolio in India & GCC region by showcasing how our Solutions and services add value to Various BFSI Clients
This role requires a passionate, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach and to target all the Industry sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Devise a plan to drive sales by identifying potential clients that could benefit from our products and services.
- Create concise proposals by understanding prospective clients overall business and processes/areas where our specific services can solve a problem or offer any improvements.
- Maintain & develop relationships with potential leads and clients. Always seek to understand their challenges and provide insights on how our services can benefit them.
- Keep yourself informed of industry trends, competitive landscape, and local events to better equip yourself to capitalize on opportunities to grow the company business.
- As Business Development Managers, you are expected to work with our Various Solutions, Support, and Technical teams to ensure the highest level of services to our customers.
- Monitor existing client needs and opportunities to appropriately cross-sell Services.
- Develop new business by generating leads through extensive cold call with prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of action like demonstrations, proposals etc.
- Should be able to run complete sales cycle from Initiating leads to deal closure
- Draw up client contracts
- Manage Sales Demos and Coordinate Status Meetings as Needed
- Remain Knowledgeable of Market and Industry Trends, Competitors, And Leading Customer Strategies
- Develop and Deliver Sales Presentations on Behalf of The Company; Understand And Clearly Articulate Organization Value Proposition
- Discuss Promotional Strategy and Activities with The Marketing Department
- Keep Abreast of Trends and Changes In The Business World
- Update systems with opportunity pipeline and the respective status of various leads.
- Monitor daily/weekly/yearly MIS reports helping identify trends, gaps, and any required corrective action.
- Coordinate with our internal teams to assist clients with any on-boarding, integration, technical setup, and customization requests.
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales projections in line with organizational goals.
- Track sales goals and maintain regular reports that help with course correction as needed.
- Ensure timely payment follow up with your respective customers and assist the finance team with any collection efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience
Non negotiable requirements:
- Person should be a BE/B.Tech/ MBA from the premium institute with 3- 8 years experience in BFSI / Banking Software Solutions background.
- MUST have Prior experience selling BFSI software solutions and Services to local & international BFSI clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people at various levels, both internally and externally
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Experience of handling large enterprise deals , run complete sales cycle ,
- Understand customer buying cycle and competition understanding Deep understanding of banking business verticals in the region
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- The ability to analyses sales figures and write reports
- Expected to travel across India and in the GCC countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman) as and when required.
- Ability to drive business for the region at an independent level and work independently as well as with a team.
- Can show a strong track record of meeting and beating quotas and sales targets.
- Experience managing all aspects of the sales process and thoroughly documenting them in the systems.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and multi-task effect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Retail Sales
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization