Roles and Responsibilities
– Responsible for increasing revenue by achieving sales objective in existing and new accounts.
– Create and Manage territory and account strategies to deliver on Price and Mix objectives.
– Provide Product recommendations, samples, technical support, Pricing, information on demand.
– Preparing Quotation, negotiating on price, getting and execution of the order an finally handling the technical and delivery issue
– Uncover and assess customer needs and develop and execute value proposition.
– Proactively Identify new accounts using screening Techniques, referrals, and prospecting to potential customer within territory.
– Conduct territory analysis and planning to enable allocate of time to accounts and customers.
– Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
– Channel or Key Accounts Specific: Responsible for selling to a designated channel. May identify new opportunities within the channel for potential business. Also responsible for needs analysis, development, negotiation, sale, delivery, and post-sale services to a group of clients.
– Participate in territory planning, customer planning and territory reviews. Develop and present SWOT analysis and make recommendations on products and growth opportunities.
– Establish pricing and strategies. Secure optimum product positioning within target accounts.
– Providing the projections of sales using various projections Techniques.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Channel Sales
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required