UIPATH Business Analyst
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define the RPA value proposition, re-engineer the process to improve automation potential, and recommend RPA approach/strategy.
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop Detail As-Is Process Description PDD (Process Description Document), Business Case, and ROI for each process automation
- Develop Detail To Be Automated Process Description SDD (Solution Design Document) in coordination with the Solution Architect
- Delivering RPA solutions & being the first point of contact in case of any configuration issues for the team.
- Responsible for selling and delivery of Technology Transformation services to clients.
- Take part in UAT and develop test cases in line with the Business requirement.
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery.
- Conduct RPA High-Level Assessments.
- Draft Use Case / Case Study documents and use it as an artifact.
- Develops RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to analyze requirements from different angles with clear and logical thinking.
- Well versed with UiPath Platform suite including Process Mining, Task Capture, Basic of UiPath Development, Orchestrator, etc.
- Should be certified in UiPath Business Analysts and Project Management Roles
- Ability to understand the broader picture of the customer business and their pain points
- To be able to ask good questions and have the patience to listen to complicated explanations.
- Experience in working and managing RPA projects in Agile Methodologies with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Strong exposure to RPA Tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and its integration with OCR Tools.
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills along with written & verbal communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of working on Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques.
- Hands-on experience of working on Ms. Project and other project management tools.
- Consulting/working experience attained within at least one of the areas: F&A “Finance and Accounting” BFSI” Banking, financial services and insurance” Telecom, Retail, oil, and gas
- Mastery in Ms Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
- Total-experience close to 5 year
- Relevant UiPath experience – close to 3 years
Perks and Benefits
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
UG: B.A in Any Specialization