Being the second-largest hamburger chain in the US, Burger King franchise boasts 14,000 stores in 100 countries. It specializes in burgers, salads, chicken, veggies, and desserts. Burger King restaurant franchise continues to provide nice opportunities around the globe trying to enter new markets and expand in the countries where they have gained popularity. Buying a Burger King franchise has a lot of pros. The main one is a good franchise cost and profit balance. The second one is a guide from the franchisor on how to open a Burger King franchise with a detailed investment information. And yet another one is a range of franchise formats for sale with reasonable franchise fees and requirements.
How to open a Burger King franchise?
- Ensure you have adequate capitalization.
In order to open a Burger King franchise, you must have a net worth of more than $325,000.
- Appreciate the investment required for a restaurant franchise.
You will need to consider building and real estate costs, the cost of equipment and signs, the costs of licenses and permits, the cost of uniforms, the cost of insurance, etc.
- Evaluate your prior experience and strengths.
You should thoroughly evaluate your prior business experience before applying to become a Burger King franchise owner.
- Assess market availability.
You will want to look at the market availability for Burger King franchises and see if there are available markets in your location of interest before proceeding with the franchising application.
- Submit your application.
Your application will be reviewed by the Burger King franchise team. You will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, where we will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval & opening your Burger King franchise.
You will receive franchise approval once your financial and background checks are completed. Approval will only be given to candidates who meet all the requirements of franchise owners.
REQUEST FREE INFO
How much does Burger King franchise cost?
Burger King has the total initial investment from $323,100.
Initial investments: $323,100 – $3,076,600
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Travel and Living Expenses while Training||$0||$25,000|
|Real Property/ Occupancy Charge||$90,000||$850,000|
|Civil & Architectural Drawings / Professional Fees||$10,000||$45,000|
|Improvements / Construction||$25,000||$950,000|
|Signage & Drive-Thru||$3,000||$166,000|
|Cash and Inventory Control System||$35,000||$60,000|
|Working Capital / Additional Funds||$15,000||$90,000|
|Business Licenses, Utility Deposits, Lease Deposits, and Payments||$6,000||$30,000|
|2-Story Interior Playground||N/A||$245,000|
* The estimated initial investment range covers from an indoor MRS facility restaurant type with 0-20 seats up to a ROC 2502 restaurant type with 72-80 seats and full size co-branded facility with 20/20 image (50-80 seats).
Royalty: 4.5% of monthly gross sales
Advertising: 4% of monthly gross sales
Building Improvement Payments (certain BKLs only): $500 per month
Late charges/ Interest/ Stamp tax: lesser of 18% per annum or maximum rate allowed by Florida law
New Franchisee Training Fee: $2,500
Are you interested in starting Burger King Franchise in the USA, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, Pakistan, or another country?
We provide estimated franchise costs for some countries:
– In the United States, the total investment to start the Burger King Restaurant is around $323,100 to $3,076,600.
– In Indian currency, the investment comes around Rs 229.4 lakhs to Rs 21.8 crores.
– In Indonesian currency, the investment comes around Rp 457.6 crores to Rp 4357.7 crores.
– In Philippine currency, the investment comes around Php 16,713,963 to Php 159,152,518.
– In Pakistani currency, the investment comes around PKR 50,613,615 to PKR 481,949,390.Burger King Franchise