BSIP Recruitment 2020 | LDC & MTS Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Last Date 23.10.2020 | Apply @ www.bsip.res.in
BSIP Recruitment 2020: Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences invites application from Indian nationals for direct recruitment of the following administrative posts i.e. Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff. There are 15 vacancies are filled by BSIP Lucknow and post wise vacancy details are given below. Recently BSIP has announced the new job notice for LDC & MTS Posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt kindly submit the application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 23.10.2020.
BSIP selection will be based on Skill Test/ Trade Test and selected candidates will be appointed at Lucknow. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. BSIP Recruitment 2020 notification & BSIP jobs Application Form is available @ www.bsip.res.in. More details of BSIP latest vacancy, upcoming BSIP Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of BSIP MTS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT No. BSIP/Rec./09/2020|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Lucknow [UP]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||23.10.2020|
BSIP Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 15 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for BSIP LDC & MTS Vacancy
- LDC: 12th Class or equivalent.
- MTS: 10th class or ITI or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BSIP selection will be based on Skill Test/ Trade Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (Mail)/ Offline (Speed/ Registered Post) mode only will be accepted.
- Postal Address: REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53, UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, U P (INDIA).
- Mail Address: email@example.com.
- Applicants should pas Rs.200 via Demand Draft.
How to apply BSIP Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website bsip.res.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the post of LDC and MTS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up BSIP Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from BSIP Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|