BMCRI Recruitment 2020 | Group D Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Walk-In Date 04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020 | Bangalore Medical College Recruitment Notification @ www.bmcri.org
BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 100 vacancies on Contractual Basis for Covid Duty in Victoria Hospital. Recently Bangalore Medical College issued new job notice [BMCRI/PS/54/2020-21] on 23.10.2020 for Group D posts. As per the BMCRI recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for above said posts and vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for jobs can walk in for an interview from 04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020. BMCRI recruitment notification & BMCRI recruitment application form is available @ www.bmcri.org.
Engagement is purely on contract basis, further extended as per the requirement. BMCRI selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Bengaluru [Karnataka]. Applicants should hold Degree from a recognized university. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Incomplete application will be rejected. More details of Bangalore Medical College vacancy, upcoming BMCRI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Bangalore Medical College Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute|
|Job Name||Group D|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka]|
|Walk-In-Date||04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for BMCRI Group D Posts:
- Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- BMCRI selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
|04.11.2020 to 06.11.2020||10.00 am to 4.00 pm||Victoria Hospital Campus, Near Administrative Office|
How to apply Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website www.bmcri.org.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the post of Group-D (100 post) on Contractual Basis for COVID duty” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Finally appear in the Interview with filled application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|