BCAS Recruitment 2021 | ASO, ASA & Other Posts | 100 Vacancies | Last Dates: Within 60 Days | BCAS India Recruitment Notification @ bcasindia.gov.in
BCAS Recruitment 2021: Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Director, Aviation Security Officer, Aviation Security Assistant & Dispatch Rider posts. As per BCAS recruitment 2021 notification, totally 100 vacancies will be filled on deputation basis. Applicants who are seeking for Central Government jobs may use this chance to join in BCAS vacancy 2021. Candidates should read the BCAS India recruitment 2021 notification & check eligibility. Capable persons need to submit their application form within 60 days from the date of publication of Employment News.
BCAS recruitment 2021 notification & application form are available @ www.bcasindia.gov.in. Aspirants who hold analogous post are eligible to apply for this BCAS jobs. Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree to apply for this BCAS recruitment 2021. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed educational qualification & age limit. Valid driving license is essential to apply for BCAS Dispatch Rider vacancy. Incomplete application or application received after the last date will be rejected. Selection of candidates may be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India.
Details of BCAS India Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)|
|Job Name||Assistant Director, Aviation Security Officer, Aviation Security Assistant & Dispatch Rider|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Date of Employment News||21.08.2021 to 27.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 60 Days from the date of Publication of Employment New|
BCAS ASO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Aviation Security Officer||62|
|Aviation Security Assistant||18|
Eligibility Criteria for BCAS ASA & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for BCAS Jobs
- Applicants should hold analogous post.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- ASO: Not exceed 56 years.
- ASA: Not exceed 40 years.
- Other Posts: not exceed 52 years.
- Refer notification for age limit & age relaxation.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Candidates must submit the application form along with needed documents.
- Address: Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, ‘A’ Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Steps to Apply for BCAS Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website bcasindia.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the form through prescribed mode.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|