Roles and Responsibilities
Basic knowledge of standard engineering practices.
- Experience in the implementation of BMS systems and should have worked as a Technician on
at least 5 projects on implementing site wide Building Management systems.
- Knowledge of basic instrumentation related standards, and knowledge of BMS Graphics
software, DDC panel hardware, Field Instrumentation and system architecture.
- Fluent in English, with good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Bacnet, Lonworks, Modbus, M-Bus standards as well as Ethernet networks.
- Familiar with engineering documentation like Piping and Instrument Diagram, cable/JB/DDC
schedule, I/O points list etc, shop drawings. Should be able to read these documents in order to
successfully Operate, troubleshoot and identify faults, and to lead the maintenance technicians
to do so.
- Knowledgeable in principle of operation of Flow meters, gas Detectors, Pressure transmitters,
Temperature transmitters, Pressure switches, Flow transmitters and other instruments
connected with the BMS.
- Should have worked hands on with BMS from Siemens Building Technologies, Schneider Electric
Andover Controls/Invensys/Satchwell, Honeywell Trend BMS. Should know how to check and
change operating setpoints and other control parameters, monitor Lead-Lag sequences, check
and monitor plant operating parameters, error logs, etc, and report anomalies to the Senior
Engineering Manager. Create daily reports of the plant operations and submit for client and
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering with Major in Control Systems
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Maintenance of BMS systems in Commercial
Buildings such as Hotels, Hospitals, Airports or large Tower Offices.
Note: If a candidate has no diploma, then ITI or trade certification is acceptable if the candidate
has at least 10 years relevant experience BMS Maintenance
Perks and Benefits
3000 QAR Basic Salary + Accommodation + Transportation + Monthly Flight Allowance + Life/Medical Insurance
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Industry Type: Facility Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Site Engineering
UG: Diploma in Any Specialization