APSC Recruitment 2020 | Combined Competitive Examination | BDO, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 331 | Last Date 25.10.2020 (Date Extended) | APSC CCE 2020 Notification @ www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Combined Competitive Examination to fill up 331 vacancies in Assam State. Recently Assam APSC has issued the new job notice [ADVT. NO.08/2020] on 08.09.2020 for following posts/ services i.e. Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise, Block Development Officer, Asstt. Employment Officer, Sub Registrar & Assistant Manager of Industries. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in Assam can be filled up the online application from 10.09.2020 to 25.10.2020 till 12:00 Midnight after which the link will be disabled.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen. APSC CCE 2020 notification and APSC Recruitment Apply Online Link is available @ www.apsc.nic.in. Aspirants should hold Degree and age limit should be 21 years to 38 years. APSC will recruit the candidates on Preliminary Examination, Main (written) Examination and Personality Test (Interview) basis. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. More details of Assam APSC CCE vacancy, upcoming APSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APSC CCE Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO.08/2020|
|Job Name||Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Superintendent of Taxes, District Transport Officer, Labour Inspector, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise, Block Development Officer, Asstt. Employment Officer, Sub Registrar & Assistant Manager of Industries|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.10.2020 (Date Extended)|
APSC CCE Vacancy Details
- As per the APSC notification, overall 331 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Assam APSC Salary Details
- Post/ service wise pay scale details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assam Civil Service, Police Service, BDO & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 years to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSC will recruit the candidates on Preliminary Examination, Main (written) Examination and Personality Test (Interview) basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to apply APSC CCE Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ NO. 08/2020 Combined Competitive(Prel.) Examination, 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details carefully & make the payment.
- Then take the print of the online form for your reference.
How to fill up APSC CCE 2020 Online Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.