The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry has launched the facility to apply for the Online Property Certificates on the Land & Development Office (L&DO) official portal. Through this online portal, the applicants can apply for the property certificate online. Currently, the L&DO is dealing with around 60,000 properties that commercial, residential, industrial as well as the institutional.
With the help of Online Property Certificate, the lessees can view the details and the outline map of property which is available online on the portal.
This article explains the Online Application Procedure for Property Certificate, Fee, Registration Form 2021 and Login.
What is Online Property Certificate
Let us see the key features of the Online Property Certificate available on the Land and Development (l&do) portal.
- The Online Property Certificate enables the online users to view the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional properties on the portal.
- Property Certificate includes the details such as land type, property type, date of allotment, plot area, date of execution of lease deed, property status, sub-type, property address and other details.
- The lessee and the purchaser can view the relevant information regarding the property on the portal.
- Moreover, the lessee can view the details of his property and the map of the location.
L&DO Property Certificate Fee
The applicants should pay the nominal fee of 1000 Rupees to view the properties on the official portal ldo.gov.in website.
Online Application Form for applying Property Certificate@ldo.gov.in/edharti
Let us see the online application procedure for applying Property Certificate Online
- Visit the official website of Land and Development Office
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Click on the eDharti portal.
- It then redirects the user to the eDharti page.
e-Property Certificate Registration Form 2021/Login
- Click on the Login Tab.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the given page.
- Click on the New User on the above page.
- Select the options Official Registration and Applicant Registration in the New User Registration Page.
- Enter any of the Document Number out of the given options in the page.
- In the Applicant Registration, Enter the Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Gender and enter Security Code.
- In the Application Registration, Enter the Name of the Father/Husband.
- In the Address Section, Enter State, City, Pin Code, House Number & Street.
- Enter Mobile Number, Email Address and Upload the Applicant Photo.
- Click on the Next Button.
- After clicking on the Next Button, it displays the Applicant Details which you have entered before in the personal details.
- In the Property Details Section, Select Land Type, Property Type, Property Sub-Type, Colony, Block Number, Plot Number, Lease Number, Property Known as.
- In the Security Details Section, Enter the Security Details.
- It then complete the Registration Process which gives the alert – Thank You for Registration.
- Click on the Acknowledgement, it then downloads the Filled Application Form in the PDF Format.
E-Property Certificate FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Online Property Certificate
The objective of the Online Property Certificate is to map the properties online on the portal
What properties can citizens view on the Land & Development (eDharti) Portal?
The citizens can view the details of Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Institutional Properties.
Can I download my acknowledgement report on the portal after the completion of property registration
The applicants can download the acknowledgement report on the portal once after the completion of property registration
What is the concerned authority for the issuance of online property card?
The Land and Development Office is the concerned authority for the issuance of online property cards.