Angul District Jobs 2020 | Social worker, Nurse & other Posts | 19 Vacancies | Last Date: 03.12.2020 | Download Zilla Swasthya Samiti (Angul) Application form @ angul.nic.in
Angul District Jobs 2020: ZILLA SWASTHYA SAMITI (ZSS) has recently announced recruitment notification [Ad.no: 2838] for Angul District. The posts are M.O RBSK/ Homeopathic, Case Registry Assistant, Psychiatric Nurse, Psychiatric Social worker, M.O MBBS, Paediatrician, optometrist and various vacancies. ZSS Angul is going to filling up of 19 vacancies on contractual and co-terminus in nature. Aspirant & eligible candidate should apply Angul (Odisha) district jobs through offline. The Last date to apply offline is 03.12.2020. Job location will be at Angul .
Notification released on 16.11.2020. The posts are to be filled on purely contractual and Co-terminus in nature with the project period. For some posts (DEIC &Social Worker), ZSS Angul will conduct walk-in interview. Interested candidates are required to come for walk-in interview with duly filled application in the prescribed format on 02.12.2020, 03.12.2020 & 08.12.2020. The result of Walk-in interview will be published in the district website. Candidates who are already working in health department shall produce No Objection Certificate. The place of posting shall be issued strictly on merit basis. Application shall not be submitted through e-mail.
Details of Angul District Medical Jobs
|Organization Name||ZILLA SWASTHYA SAMITI, ANGUL|
|Job Name||M.O RBSK/ Homeopathic, Case Register Assistant, , Psychiatric Nurse, Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, STLS and various vacancies|
|Job Location||Angul (Odisha)|
|Salary||Rs. 9,724 to Rs. 69,458|
|Notification Released Date||16.11.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||03.12.2020|
|Walk-In Interview Date||02.12.2020, 03.12.2020 & 08.12.2020|
Vacancy details of Angul District jobs 2020
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|M.O RBSK/ Homeopathic||08|
|Case Registry Assistant||01|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||01|
|STLS (Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor)||01|
|M.O MBBS (DEIC)||01|
|Dental Technician (DEIC)||01|
|Social Worker (RBSK/ NTCP)||01|
|DPC – District programme Coordinator-NTEP||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Job Posts
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree/ Postgraduate/ MBBS/ B.A.M.S/ B.H.M.S in relevant field form a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2020)
- Age limit should be 21 years to 70 years.
- Check the notification more details.
- Based on merit list (Career Marking).
- Interview/ Via-Voice.
- Candidate should submit the Offline application through Regd/ Speed Post in the following address:
Office of the CDM & PHO-cum- Dist. Mission Director NHM, Angul.
- Last date to apply offline is 03.12.2020.
- For the post of M.O (DEIC), Paediatrician (DEIC), Optometrist (DEIC), Dental Technician (DEIC) and Social Worker (RBSK/ NTCP)
- Date: 02.12.2020, 03.12.2020 & 08.12.2020.
- Time: 9:30 A.M to 11:00 A.M.
- Venue: District training unit
Steps to apply Angul District Jobs
- Go to the Official Website “angul.nic.in”
- In the homepage, click Notices to find the notification of Advertisements for various posts of the District Mission Directorate, Angul.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the details correctly.
- Send the application form to the corresponding address through Regd/ Speed Post only.
- For some post, candidate will attend Walk-in interview in a proper time, place and date are described above.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & DOWNLOAD APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|