AIIA Recruitment 2020 | All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) | Medical Staff & Other Posts |Total Vacancies: 43 | Last Date: 22.12.2020 | Download Application @ aiia.co.in
AIIA Recruitment 2020 – All India Institute of Ayurveda shortly (AIIA) is a new up-coming Institute as Autonomous Organization under the aegis of Ministry of AYUSH. It invites offline applications for the engagement of Faculty, Hospital Staff & Pharmacy i.e (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Operation Theatre Assistant, Jr. Accounts Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Store Keeper, Accountant, Fire Officer, LDC and other staff). Overall, 43 vacancies are allotted for following AIIA Vacancy 2020, as shown in below table. Eligible and willing candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before the 22.12.2020. Applicants seeking job can use this chance. AIIA Notification & AIIA Application form available in the official website @ www.aiia.co.in
The above said posts is on Direct Recruitment/Deputation basis, further extended as per the requirement. Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Interested candidates should submit the application along with the supporting documents. Candidate applying for more than one post must send separate application for each post along with application fee. Interview/ call letter, if shortlisted shall be sent by speed/registered post. More Details like AIIA Recruitment Notices, Result, AIIA Merit List, AIIA Advertisement, will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of AIIA Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Ayurveda shortly (AIIA)|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Dietician, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistant, Operation Theatre Assistant, Sonography Asstt, Medical Record Clerk, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist, Finance Advisor, Computer Programmer, Sr. Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer, Hindi Officer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Private Secretary, Sr. Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Store Keeper, Accountant, Fire Officer, LDC|
|Starting Date for submission of Application||17.11.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online application||22.12.2020|
Vacancy Details of All India Institute of Ayurveda AIIA Recruitment
|Administrative & Other Staff||24|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIA Pharmacy & Other Posts:
Educational Qualification for AIIA Jobs:
- Applicants should hold/ +2/ MD/MS/ Degree (Ayurveda)/ MBBS/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ PG/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Com/ MBA/ relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Upper Age Limit is 28-55 years.
- Check official notification for post wise age details.
Selection Process for All India Ayurveda Institute Faculty Vacancy 2020:
- Selection on the basis of screening/interview/written test.
|Grade Pay (GP)||Category||Fee|
|Rs. 8000/- & Above||General/OBC||Rs.2000/-|
|Rs.5400/-& Above||General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda” payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Application for AIIA Careers:
- Candidates should send their application Offline via Speed/Registered Post.
- Postal address: Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura road, NEW DELHI-110076
How to Apply for AIIA Recruitment 2020:
- First visit the official website of AIIA www.aiia.co.in
- Look at the Vacancies section and then find then ‘Advertisement for various Posts (Posted Date November 17, 2020)’
- Then download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates can download application below provided link.
- Fill all required details correctly and paste your photo in the space given in the application.
- Have to make to make payment of application fee via offline.
- Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to given address.