The Central Government of India has launched a digital initiative called Agrisnet Farmer List for the farmers. The complete form of Agrisnet is Agriculture Information System Network, an e-governance project for the upgradation and development of farmers and the agriculture department. The Agrisnet provide a secured network for the farmer to access the information and avail of all agricultural services on the portal. The government claimed that this initiative would enable farmers to avail themselves of the different services without visiting any government offices manually.
This article explains the online procedure to search details online on the Agrisnet Portal, Farmer ID and Registration Status 2021 on the portal.
Agrisnet Farmer List
This article explains the online procedure to search the Agrisnet Farmers List, Farmer ID and Registration 2021.
Benefits of Agrisnet Platform
Let us see the benefits of the Agrisnet platform launched by the Agrisnet Platform.
- It provides more resources to farmers.
- It gives more information than the already available information.
- The portal has many back-end linkages which will provide information, services in abundance.
- The farmers can access any information on a single platform.
- It saves the time and energy of the farmers visiting the government offices manually.
- It helps the farmers to stay updated with the latest information.
- It generates a lot of knowledge to the farmers.
Odisha New Farmer ID Registration
Let us see the online procedure for creating a new farmer id and the registration status online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Odisha Food.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- The applicants should Login to the portal with the available User Name and Password.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Click on the FR FOR DBT SEEDS.
- The applicant farmer can observe the three options for farmers to register from.
- Click on the New Registration Option, as shown below.
- The secretary officers need to fill in all the relevant information with document verification of the farmers.
- Select/Enter the District, Block, GP, Village, Pin Code, Name of the HOF, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Age, Relationship with HOF, Father/Husband Name.
- Select/Enter Voter ID Card Number, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, and Number of Family Numbers.
- Under the family member details, Enter the Name of the Member, Relationship, Age and Nominated Status.
- Enter the Bank Details such as Account Holder Name, Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name, and IFSC Code.
- Click on the submit button.
How to Check Farmer ID Registration Status
Let us see the procedure to search the Farmer ID Application Status online on the portal.
- Visit the official portal of Odisha Seed.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page.
- Click on the Seed DBT Option on the portal.
- Select the Option Farmers Registration option from the menu.
- It then redirects the farmer to the Login page.
- Enter the User ID, Password, and click on the verification code.
- It then displays the status of the Farmer ID Card.
Procedure to Check Agrisnet Farmer ID Online
Let us see the online procedure to check the Agrisnet Farmer ID Online.
- Visit the Official Portal of Odisha Seed.
- It lands the online applicant on the Home Page.
- Click on the Seed DBT in the Menu Bar.
- Select and Click on the Print Farmers ID option from the dropdown.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Farmers Identification Option in the Main Menu.
- Enter the Voter ID on the newly opened page.
- The farmers can check the farmers’ id on the next page.
How to Check AGRISNET Odisha State Farmers List
Let us see the online process to check the Agrisnet Odisha State Farmers list
- Visit the Odisha Seeds Portal.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Seed DBT on the same page in the menu bar.
- Click on the Print Farmers ID in the menu bar.
- Click on the Farmers List on the newly opened page.
- It then takes the online applicants to the below page.
- Select District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Village, Status and Click on the Search button.
- It then generates the complete list of farmers, as shown below.
Eligibility Criteria for Agrisnet Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the government’s Agrisnet Scheme.
- The user should be a resident of that particular state.
- The applicants must be a farmer by profession to get eligible for the scheme.
- The candidate applicants should have all the documents required for applying to the Agrisnet.