- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
For more details contact us on +91 7358166991Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSalary: Best in Industry
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Accounts
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required